FINUT gives you the opportunity to receive a scholarship to attend the FINUT 2024 Conference for free, which will be held from October 24 to 26, 2024 in Medellín Colombia
FINUT will make available to young scientists from the Ibero-American region (Latin America, Portugal and Spain) a number of scholarships to register free of charge for the FINUT 2024 Conference that will take place in person in the City of Medellín, Colombia from October 24 to 26, 2024
The requirements to apply for the scholarships are:
- The candidate must have sent at least one communication as first author to the FINUT 2024 Conference.
- The candidate must have received their last academic degree less than 10 years ago.
- The candidate must present the following documents as attachments via email to the Technical Secretariat of the Conference.
- Proof of the dates of acquisition of the last academic degree.
- Brief CV (1 page) highlighting academic achievements, research and teaching merits.
- A letter from your educational center or research center supporting the candidacy.
- Copy of the communication sent to the Conference platform.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
If you have not yet sent a communication, you must do so through the button on the Conference Platform .
Once your communication has been submitted, you must send an email to Finut2024@eurocongres.es
With the required documentation and a copy of your communication.
For any questions about access to the communication sending platform or about the scholarship application, you can write to this same address.
Criteria for awarding scholarships
- Scholarships aimed at young scientists from Latin America will be awarded in accordance with:
- The merits of the candidates,
- The quality of the communication sent to the conference, which will be evaluated by two members of the Scientific Committee (peer review)
The scientific activity
Scholarships will be awarded trying to maintain a balance with respect to the geographical distribution of the participants.
Deadline dates to take into account
Deadline date for sending your scientific communication: April 25, 2024
Deadline for sending scholarship applications: April 30, 2024
Deadline for response on the award of scholarships : June 12, 2024
What should I do if I am awarded the scholarship or if I am not awarded it?
If I am awarded the scholarship, the attendee will receive a link to register for free from the technical secretariat.
In case of not being a beneficiary of the scholarship, the assistant may register with the reduced fee until June 30, 2024.
In case of not being beneficiary of the scholarship, but your communication has been accepted, you must register before July 15 for your abstract to be published in an indexed scientific journal.